TheraSauna® 2-Person Home Sauna w/ Bench (TS4746)
A Handcrafted Indoor Far Infrared USA Made Sauna Kit!
The far infrared, low EMF saunas by TheraSauna® are handcrafted 1-by-1 from toxic-free Aspen right here in the USA! Their far infrared technology is patented and features an on-board computer system for constant, consistent infrared emissions, making it the most precise, safest far EMF you'll find in a sauna kit.
- Dimensions: 48.75" W x 44" D x 78" H
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7-Day Programmable Touchview™ Control
- Heaters: 8 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters™
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: Reversible Bench (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoked Glass Door with 2-Sided Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 15 Amp Outlet
- Wattage: 1141 watts
- Exterior: Your choice of natural Aspen finish or warm Mahogany clear-seal finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling vent
- Certifications: Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements
Manufacturer's Product Description
The TheraSauna® 2-Person TS4746 sauna kit is made of beautiful, solid Eastern White Cedar and is truly built to last a lifetime!
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. TheraSauna® full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- Patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use Aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our far infrared saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emits very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
About the Manufacturer
TheraSauna® is a subsidiary of QCA Spas, an elite manufacturer of saunas and hot tubs since 1966. They are continuously working to make their products more beneficial for those who are looking to live healthier, longer lives. In 1995 TheraSauna® received the first patent for their Stable Heat system, and today they hold several patents and have others pending. TheraSauna® has been approved by CSA (a major safety testing agency for the US & Canada), and they are also CE certified in Europe. If you want the safest, most beneficial home sauna for your home, TheraSauna® is the ideal choice.
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
TheraSauna® warrants the craftsmanship and quality of their saunas for life (original buyer only). Actual components & internal parts have limited warranties. These saunas are made for indoor use only, and operating them outdoors voids the warranty. This is a summary of the TheraSauna® based on our understanding of it, but see the warranty in the owner's manual for full details.
The TheraSauna® saunas are built-to-order and typically have a 2-3 month lead time, so order yours well before you actually need it. Contact us if you have any questions or need any help.
"Sauna sessions induce sweating and increase the excretion of numerous toxins including heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants, BPA, flame retardants, phthalates, and more..."
James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
Divine Health is a US company and all of our products ship from warehouses in North America.
We know you'll love what you buy from us, and back everything with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Low Price Guarantee
We know our prices are the lowest - because we check - and we back that with a lowest price guarantee.
$0 Down Financing
Get your sauna for $0 down and very low monthly payments by using Klarna in checkout.